Heater & Furnace Services
The Texas winter season requires the type of expertise that Campbell Heating & Air offers. We cater to the needs of our local people by providing a range of professional heater and furnace services. Our team of trained technicians will go above and beyond to keep your family comfortable 24-hours a day. Coupled with our years of experience, our personalized customer service our team will fight to keep you comfortable when you most need it. Face this winter with the confidence that comes with having Campbell Heating & Air on your side. Whether you need regular maintenance to keep your furnace running optimally, a repair when your heater is not working correctly, or total replacement of the furnace or heating system due to age, our team is here to help
Our Heater & Furnace Services
Offering any service you might need our team is specialized in repair, maintenance, and installation for all types of heating units and furnaces. Our team also offers air conditioning services, commercial HVAC services, and indoor air quality services. Let us help you keep your home or business comfortable all year.
Contact Us For Heating & Furnace Services in Texas
If you are in need of furnace replacement, installation, repair, or maintenance we can help. Our team has years of experience helping homeowners in the Waco & Killeen area solve heating problems. Contact our experts today to schedule a no hassle consultation and inspection. Get A Free Estimate
Frequently Asked Heating and Furnace Questions
- How much does it cost to repair a furnace?
- The cost to repair a furnace will directly depend on the problems it is facing. These can vary from a simple cleaning to replacement of small or large parts to complete replacement of the entire furnace.
- What can cause a furnace to stop working?
- There are a lot of different factors that can cause a furnace to stop working. A dirty air filter could be preventing airflow, there could be issues with the gas lines or the burners, the blower could have gone out, or the control board could be malfunctioning. Because most of these problems should not be investigated by someone who is not experienced with working on furnaces, it is important to have them looked at by a professional.
- How do you diagnose a furnace problem?
- The best way to diagnose a furnace problem is to work directly with a company who has trained furnace technicians who know where to look for certain common problems and are able to properly diagnose more complex problems.
- Should you repair or replace your furnace?
- The decision to repair or replace a furnace should be made after a thorough diagnosis of the problem has been made. If the cost to repair the furnace is too high, the recommendation to replace will likely be the more cost effective method.
- What to do if my heat is not working?
- If you notice your heat is not working, it is important to reach out to a company that is trained to perform inspections on furnaces to determine what the problem is and provide repair options.
- Why would central heat stop working?
- There are a lot of different factors that can cause your central heat to stop working. These could range from a filter that needs to be changed to problems with the electronics, or even an issue with the blower motor. Regardless of what the issue is, it is important to have the central heating system inspected by a trained professional to locate the problem.
- How often should you replace your heating system?
- You should not need to replace your heating system more than every 15 to 20 years. The typical lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years but it is not uncommon for them to last longer with proper regular maintenance.
- How do I reset my central heating system?
- There is no reset button for a central heating system. If you are experiencing problems with your heating, it should be evaluated by a professional.